Confessions of a Newlywed: My husband's feet.

This post is not what you are expecting.
I’m not about to rant and rave on how gross my husbands feet are or how nasty and stinky they are.

I love my husband’s feet.
You see men’s shoes are built to be much more comfortable than women’s shoes.
His feet stay nice and cozy in comfy shoes all day.

You see, my lover has the softest feet.. I love them.
I envy how smooth his feet stay.
Goodness me at how easy my feet turn to sandpaper.
{Note: Hubs is very ocd about his toenails – they are always cut down and taken care of. Now, the hairy toes… They just don’t bother me ;)}

I always want him to touch his foot to mine.
I find myself putting my feet on his for comfort during scary movies.
I can’t sleep unless my hubby’s feet are on me.

I just love the way they feel.
…and to top it all off, they are usually cold which feels so good.

You know that feeling you get when you are searching for a cold spot on the sheet? Then you find it, and it’s like “ahhh”?!?!?!
That’s how I feel about lover’s feet.

Call me weird.
Call me crazy.
I’m in love. I don’t care.
this is the face he makes when he sings
 I'd like to dedicate this post to
the piggy who went to the market. 


Linking up to AWKWARD && AWESOME over at the daybook.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! You love your hubby dearly, that much is apparent! :0)

... RacheL ... said...

Haha you are too cute. By the way, your blog about you using your husband's sponge thingy (I think it is properly called a shower tool or something another lol) has inspired me to buy one. I used it this morning and LOVED IT! :)

Popular Posts